Our largest canteen has seating for up to 20 people, sits at 24ft long, yet is completely towable.
Designed to maximise your return on investment
Design is at the core of our large-capacity road towable welfare unit. The twin axle design makes it easy to transport and meets all of the HSE welfare on-site standards Power is provided by the integrated silenced 7KVA diesel generator which supplies two electrical specifications, Eco+ and Hybrid.
Bench seating to accommodate twelve people with 1200 litres dedicated under seat storage. Three tables, 2kw ceiling mounted heater, microwave forearm sink with hot-wash, towel and soap dispensers, window with security shutter.
Recirculating chemical toilet, sink with hot-wash, high-security skylight, PIR LED light.
Generator / drying room
Diesel generator with 2000 hour service intervals, tubular heater, coat hooks.
Canteen Space 24 Features
Our 20-man Canteen Space is designed to:
- Meet the large capacity welfare requirements of the construction industry.
- Be compact, robust and easy to maintain and service.
- Meet different site requriements and those of the HSE.
- Chip Guard coating to all cabins prior to painting.
- Bespoke paint finish on all orders.
- Ram Guards supplied with all cabins, to allow safe working practices when in the field.
- Boss Shadow Telemetry
- Comfortably seating up to 20 people
- 1200 litres of under seat storage
- Microwave and kettle as standard
- Stainless steel forearm sink with hot-wash towel and soap dispenser
- Three tables to allow maximum manoeuvrability inside the cabin
- Clean and waste water containers with 25ltr capacity
- Drinking water container with 25ltr capacity
- Cabin on/off isolation switch for ease of operation
- Low level plinth heater
- CO alarm
- Consumer unit with RCD and MCB protection
Talk to us today about a custom configuration for your cabin.